Synecore is seeking a self-motivated and highly responsible individual to join our growing marketing team!
The Social Media Intern, under the direction of the Social Media Strategist, will research and create original content while developing strategies for the company as well as our clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who is creative, enthusiastic, innovative, a team player, and truly passionate about all things #social!
The right candidate has:
- Completed at least two years of undergraduate study, working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field – OR – a recent graduate looking for social media management experience
- Passion and presence on social media platforms with knowledge of their use and management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects and resources
- Highly professional communication and writing skills
- A digital mindset – we need someone who lives and breathes all forms of online content
- The ability to be self-directed while still enjoying collaboration and keeping clear channels of communication open with teammates
- Superior work habits, leadership, motivation, and passion for your work
- Ability to deliver the voice of specific copy needs while maintaining the brand tone for Synecore and our clients
- Strong research skills – our diverse range of clients will require you to learn a number of new things!
- General understanding/familiarity with lead generation and the sales funnel
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Inbound Marketing, Marketing Automation (the HubSpot platform in particular), Video Marketing, Lead Nurturing, Statistics and Data Analysis
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of social media strategy for the company/clients
- Helping to grow new audience and reach through social media
- Collaborating with the Social Media Strategist in maintaining engagement with and outreach to existing audiences
- Monitoring social channels across multiple community sites
- Proactively identifying challenges and approaching them with thoughtful and relevant solutions
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitoring trends in social media specifically and marketing generally
- Researching content for social media
- Staying on top of trending marketing related news
- Participating in client discovery meetings to develop content/social strategy
- Interfacing with marketing automation software, HubSpot
- Just fill out the form!