Are you motivated by sales and producing results? Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing company? Have you seen Moneyball?
Synecore is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing sales team. In this role you will be responsible for nurturing leads that have been generated from our marketing department. You will also be responsible for generating leads through networking and prospecting. If you’re the pushy used cars salesman, this position isn’t for you. We use a consultative selling model with low-pressure selling. Yeah, we actually want to help our clients succeed.
The right candidate has:
- An Associates or Bachelors degree in a business-related program
- Previous sales experience where you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The ability to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- A drive for continuous improvement
- A strong online presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Inbound Marketing, Marketing Automation (the HubSpot platform in particular) , Video Marketing, Lead Nurturing, Statistics and Data Analysis
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Managing inbound leads produced by the marketing team
- Collaborating with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Working internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Scheduling online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative
- Conducting needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
This position offers a lucrative commission structure and provides thorough training to kick start your career. Synecore employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales and in other parts of the organization.
Submit your resume and convince us why we can’t afford not to hire you, the sales process starts now!
- Please fill out the form!