Synecore is seeking a talented individual with a keen interest in digital marketing in general and content writing and development in particular to contribute to various social media, web, and blogging efforts.
The right candidate has:
- Completed at least two years of undergraduate study working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other related field -OR- is a recent graduate interested in digital marketing and content creation.
- Proven ability to research efficiently and write clearly and persuasively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A clear understanding of standard digital and social communications media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, and more.
- A results-oriented personality; a self-starter who is proactive and flexible.
- The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet requirements for timeliness and accuracy.
- Proficiency with Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching, developing, and writing marketing content.
- Managing and updating various website content.
- Creating content for social channels as well as assisting with the management and upkeep of those channels
- Helping to develop the messaging for our upcoming MINBOUND Conference event. This will include the development of email copy, press releases, and other various print and web material.
- At least two samples of your own writing. Please only submit pieces which you have written and edited yourself.